- To be the world‘s most successful independent supplier with a focus on the automobile industry.
- To act as a development partner, finding creative solutions for our customers in order to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction.
- To act as a local supplier for our customers all over the world.
- To generate continuous growth through technological leadership, proactive development of our markets and the creation of new business segments.
- To achieve an outstanding return on capital through the best possible use of resources.
- To promote motivated and loyal employees who are willing to take on responsibility and by doing so help to achieve our goals.
Loyalty and responsibility
- I take responsibility for the quality of my work and my conduct.
- I take decisions and accept the consequences.
- I take an active role in the process of change in the company.
- I use positive criticism and mistakes as an opportunity.
- I show an awareness of cost in all my actions and aim to set a good example.
- I endeavor to identify and make potential savings as a regular part of my work.
- I set myself ambitious and clear targets.
- I do all I can to fulfill my obligations once they have been agreed.
- I treat my colleagues and managers with respect and fairness and support them in their work.
- I give and request feedback on results and conduct.
- I convey an awareness of the importance of quality in my contacts with other staff.
- I see quality as a concept that pervades the entire organization.
- I strive to meet quality criteria and produce sustainable, environmentally compatible solutions.